I was very surprised to learn this morning that my blog was picked as one of the four finalists in the American Wine Blog Awards' "Best Wine Reviews on a Blog" category. Many thanks to McDuff for nominating me in the first place and I'm honored that the judges plucked this blog from the obscure depths and placed it alongside much the better-known nominees in this category: Bigger Than Your Head, Good Wine Under $20, and Vinography.
So now the final voting begins. Cast your vote by March 4 for your favorite!
By the way, if you're visiting for the first time and wondering where to get started (if not at the top), here are some recent hits:
- Reviews of two De Forville nebbioli for Wine Blogging Wednesday 54
- Drinking the 2007 Clos Roche Blanche Gamay on Thanksgiving
- An experience with an unusual, and unusually good, white Lambrusco from Lini
- Fulfilling my campaign promise to experience the beautiful 2002 Huët Vouvray Petillant Brut
- A four part series on my visit to Renaissance Vineyard & Winery in the lonely Sierra Foothills